Air Conditioning Services in Moorestown, New Jersey
Providing Air Conditioner Installation, Maintenance & Repair in South Jersey
When the summer heat comes around, you need air conditioning services that provide the relief you crave. McAllister has been providing superior service and HVAC solutions to Moorestown homeowners for decades. Don’t put up with an inefficient—or broken—system for longer than you need to! Keep your family calm, cool, and collected this summer so you can enjoy your days at the beach and return to a comfortable home.
We carry all of the skill and superior products you need to combat our variable temperatures, and our certified specialists are second to none. Whether you’re in need of a new air conditioner or an existing system needs maintenance or repair, McAllister’s cooling technicians can help.
For high quality air conditioning services in South Jersey, including Moorestown, contact McAllister today!
Air Conditioner Installation in Moorestown
After a busy day at the Jersey Shore and fun filled night at the boardwalk, your family looks forward to returning home to a cool home where they can relax after the day’s activities. But if the temperature inside your Moorestown home is as hot as the weather outside, it might be too uncomfortable to relax. As a Carrier Authorized Dealer, we can correctly size and install a new cooling system that will give you consistent indoor comfort and lower utility bills. We believe that a good job is a job well done, and with our total satisfaction guarantee, you’ll believe it too.
High efficiency cooling systems can cut your energy bills in half. Besides raising the property value of your home and ensuring greater indoor comfort, an ultra-efficient air conditioner can actually pay for itself over time. With an efficient cooling system, you can rest assured knowing your family will stay calm, cool, and collected all summer long.
Moorestown Air Conditioner Maintenance
You wouldn’t drive a car that has been sitting idle for months. Think about it, if it started up—which it probably wouldn’t—it’s likely that you wouldn’t make it very far. The same goes for your air conditioner. Like your vehicle, a cooling system needs yearly maintenance to ensure it continues operating at maximum efficiency when you need it most. Without routine air conditioner maintenance, you might find yourself midsummer in the scalding heat with a broken system on your hands.
Why risk your family’s comfort when air conditioner maintenance is a phone call away? Call McAllister at 856-665-4545 to schedule AC maintenance in Moorestown!
Air Conditioner Repair in Moorestown
There’s nothing worse than unexpected air conditioner problems. Believe us, we understand how important it is to get your system up and running again—your family’s comfort depends on it. Our skilled cooling technicians are a phone call away and can quickly assess your AC system, diagnose the problem, and provide a solution to fix your cooling issues. McAllister has been the company that Moorestown families have turned to for air conditioner repair since 1876. With our team you can rest easy knowing your air conditioner will be up and running in no time.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Our NATE certified technicians carry many common parts on our service vehicles with most repairs completed in a single visit. If it’s an emergency, one of our HVAC rescue vehicles can be on the scene very quickly. Contact us to schedule AC service if you notice any of the following warning signs:
- Strange noises. Turn the AC off and schedule a service call. Thunking, rattling, banging, grinding, and other unusual sounds almost always spell trouble.
- AC is blowing fuses. Don’t take any chances with your electrical system. Turn off the air conditioner and call McAllister for service right away.
- Water or freon leaks. Although water dripping into a condensate pan is normal, pools of water on the floor or puddles coming from the air conditioner always indicate a problem. Call for air conditioner repair and have the unit serviced.
- Ineffective thermostat. This usually means that a faulty AC thermostat needs replacement.
- Ice on or inside your air conditioner. Does your AC sound like a refrigerator in defrost mode? If so, call for air conditioning service immediately. Ice can damage your cooling system’s compressor beyond repair.
- Uneven indoor cooling. Are some rooms too cold while others are too hot? Your duct work may be to blame. Make sure that all of your air vents are open and not blocked by furniture or curtains. Also check the air filter to see if it needs changing. If the problem continues, schedule an AC service call. Uneven cooling may be due to cracks and leaks in your duct work.
- Higher than usual electric bills. As air conditioners age, they become less efficient. If your AC is 10 – 15 years old, it may be losing efficiency due to age. If you have a younger unit, it might just need a thorough tune-up.
Don’t let a small problem turn into a complete air conditioner breakdown in Moorestown. Call McAllister at 856-665-4545 to schedule your AC repair service in South Jersey!
Choose McAllister for Air Conditioner Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Moorestown
Keep your family comfortable all summer long with air conditioning services from McAllister. We’ve been providing top notch air conditioner installation, maintenance, and repair to homeowners throughout the Moorestown area since 1876. You can trust our team to get your system up and running efficiently so it’s ready to maintain your home’s comfort levels all summer long. For dependable air conditioning services in South Jersey, choose McAllister.
When the summer weather arrives, you need to be prepared to keep your home comfortable. Whether you need a new system installed in Moorestown, or an existing system maintained or repaired, choose McAllister. Contact us online or call us at 856-665-4545 to schedule service.