Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps are capable of keeping your home comfortable year round! Heat pumps work in both cool and warm weather by transferring hot air either into or out of your home.
With technological advances today, heat pump heating and cooling HVAC systems work very efficiently and are great solutions for our climate in Southern New Jersey, all year long.
Contact McAllister Energy to see which heat pump heating and cooling is best for your home and budget.
South Jersey Heat Pump Services
McAllister Energy has been a leader in heat pump services since 1876. We've been around that long because of our commitment to you, the customer.
Heat Pump Installation
If you’re considering a new heating and cooling system for your home, you may want to consider a heat pump. It offers year-round comfort with a simplistic design. If you need a heat pump installed in your home, the experts at McAllister Energy can help today!
Contact the experts at McAllister Energy for heat pump installation in your Pennsauken home today! We offer free in-home consultations with our expert service team who can help you choose a system that's perfect for your needs!
Heat Pump Replacement
Is your current system wearing down? Are you not experiencing the same levels of comfort you once did? If so, you may want to consider replacing your heat pump. Luckily, the heating experts at McAllister Energy will provide you with the very best service in the area!
We specialize in heat pump replacement and installation services throughout South Jersey! With a new heat pump from McAllister Energy, you'll benefit from increased savings and efficiency, lower monthly heating costs, greater home comfort, and much more!
Heat Pump Maintenance
Although they’re one of the most dependable systems on the market, heat pumps require annual maintenance to keep working efficiently. When you care for your HVAC unit, it’ll return the favor by providing you with long lasting, worry-free heat! Your wallet will thank you too since you won’t be paying nearly as much in repair fees and monthly heating costs!
For more information about HVAC maintenance agreements for South Jersey homeowners provided by McAllister Energy, click here.
Heat Pump Repair
Have you been having problems with your heat pump system? Are your monthly heating and cooling costs spiking up? Have you noticed any strange noises from your system? If so, you probably should have your heat pump inspected by one of the licensed professionals at McAllister Energy. Our technicians will quickly figure out what’s wrong with your system and provide a comprehensive solution that’ll bring your system back to working order! If you put off having your heat pump repaired, you may exacerbate the problem and make it much worse than it originally was.
Don’t hesitate! Contact McAllister Energy today to make sure your heat pump system is functioning properly!
Advantages of Utilizing a Heat Pump in Your Home
Heat pumps are one of the most popular forms of heating your home on the market, and for a good reason. Out of all the main ways to heat your home (fuel, oil, electric), heat pumps utilize the least amount of electricity and are a green option for your home. Most modern heat pump systems are rated up to 98% efficiency. Our expert service team has put together a list of some of the best benefits of using heat pumps, and we think that some of these may come as a surprise!
- Low Operating Costs- Heat pumps can help you save over $1,000 a year on your heating expenses. As discussed previously, heat pumps are highly efficient and don't require nearly as much electricity as other systems.
- Enviornmental Impact- Heat pumps have a high rate of conversion between energy and heat, this means you're overall using less resources and not directly burning fossil fuels like when using a fuel or oil based system. If you want to lower your carbon footprint a heat pump may be the perfect option for you.
- All In One Unit- Despite the name, heat pumps have the ability to cool your home as well as heat it. Basically this works by reversing the process of the heat pump, instead of pumping hot air in, it pumps it back outside!
- Life Span- Most modern heat pumps are rated to last up to 50 years! Compare that to the recommended replacement time of boilers and furnaces (20 years) and you can see how a heat pump is a great investment for the future.
- Less Maintenance- No one wants to go through the hassle of calling for HVAC maintenance, and investing in a heat pump for your home may limit your need to. Since there is no combustion happening inside the unit like in a furnace or boiler, there are less safety concerns and things that need to be checked. Yearly routine maintenance is more than enough to keep a heat pump operational for the full potential of its lifespan.
For more information on how a heat pump can help you save on your monthly energy bills and increase your home comfort, contact McAllister Energy today!
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.