Heat Pump Repair Service
Heat pumps offer reliable, efficient heating and cooling to your home for year-round comfort. This makes heat pumps one of the most popular options in HVAC systems in our area, especially in the mid-Atlantic climate zones that we are located in.
As with any mechanical piece of equipment, your heat pump undergoes constant stress, all year long. Unfortunately, this means that repairs may be necessary.
Contact McAllister Energy today for fast and friendly heat pump repair service!
Heat Pump Repair in South Jersey
Whatever the issue, our experienced team will be able to quickly find the source of the problem and provide a solution that will get your system back up and running.
Heat Pump Repair Services
If your heat pump is struggling to keep up with your heating and cooling needs, you may want to consider having an expert take a look at it. If you’re noticing any strange noises, smells, or all around symptoms that seem out of the ordinary, contact the heating experts at McAllister Energy!
If you’re looking for the best heat pump repair services in South Jersey, give us a call at 856-665-4545 to schedule service today! We offer free in-home estimates!
Heat Pump Repair Services
If your heat pump is struggling to keep up with your heating and cooling needs, you may want to consider having an expert take a look at it. If you’re noticing any strange noises, smells, or all around symptoms that seem out of the ordinary, contact the heating experts at McAllister Energy! Don’t ignore issues in your heating system! Contact McAllister Energy if you’re having problems with your heat pump today!
If you’re looking for the best heat pump repair services in South Jersey, give us a call to schedule service today!
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
If you ignore a current problem in your heat pump system, it could lead to far greater problems down the road. Heat pumps give pretty obvious signs that something is wrong including:
- Low efficiency. If you notice a spike in your energy bills (usually greater than 10%), there’s most likely a problem in your system.
- Reduced comfort. If you’re not experiencing comfort at levels you’re used to, there are a multitude of problems that may be going wrong in your system. Our team has seen them all and will be able to diagnose them quickly and efficiently and get your home back to its usual comfort levels!
- Strange sounds. Your system shouldn’t be very loud. Heat pumps are known for their quiet operation. If you begin hearing strange sounds from your heat pump system, contact us as soon as possible.
- Stuck in a mode. Having trouble switching your heat pump from heat to cool? Luckily it’s a pretty common problem with heat pumps and it’s an easy job for us to fix.
- Funky smells. Any sort of strange smells being emitted from your heat pump system is usually a sign of poor air flow. Before calling us, try changing your filter. If this doesn’t help, give us a call and we’ll find the problem for you!
- Icing or freezing. If your system is freezing, this is usually a sign of refrigerant leaks. Though we know this can be frustrating, we can help! Often times this is a recurring problem, so in this case, a replacement may be the better option.
If your heat pump is showing you any of the above signs, don’t wait! Call the team at McAllister Energy at 856-665-4545 and we’ll have the problem solved as soon as possible!
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.