Energy Kinetics Accel CS Modulating Boiler Installation in Pennsauken, New Jersey
The Jackson’s Pennsauken, NJ home was not as comfortable as they were used to and could tell something was wrong. Their boiler was over 35 years old which is far past the lifespan of most boilers. Most experts recommend replacing your boiler every 10-15 years.
McAllister’s service tech, Rich, identified a cracked heat exchanger in the Jackson’s oil fired boiler and then helped the family find a solution that was perfect for their situation and one that would restore the comfort of their home they were used to.
Rich recommended that the Jacksons use an Energy Kinetics Accel 97% Modulating Boiler. He also let them know about a package deal that included an Energy Kinetics indirect hot water heater which they decided to purchase.
Problem: The Jackson family’s 35+-year-old boiler was far past the end of its life and it was starting to show. They were noticing less and less output from their home heating system until eventually, it gave out altogether.
Solution: The Jacksons called McAllister Energy and one of our expert service techs was able to recommend a solution that was right for not only their budget but one that was optimized for their home and comfort needs. McAllister installed an Energy Kinetics (EK1C Accel) 97% Modulating Boiler as well as an Energy Kinetics indirect hot water heater.
Energy Kinetics EK1C Accel 97% Modulating Boiler in Pennsauken
McAllister Energy was able to quickly replace the Oil Fired Boiler that was no longer operational with a brand new Energy Kinetics one that should last the Jacksons a long time. Throughout the HVAC industry, Energy Kinetics boilers are known to be top of the line and extremely reliable. Some of the many benefits of the EK1C model are:
- Whisper Quiet
- Nearly Endless Hot Showers
- Made in the USA
- Up to 97% AFUE
- Natural gas or propane, easy to convert
- Higher grade stainless steel than other condensing boilers, AL294C condensate collector
- Convenient wall or floor mount
- Gas protection alarm included with every system
- SmartBoost for better comfort
- Built-in Auto Express Setup and no second pump is needed, improving efficiency over other condensing boilers
The Jacksons couldn’t be happier with their new home heating system and are also happy they were able to bundle their new boiler with a hot water heater to save even more money!
Upgrading your boiler to a newer more efficient one may have a relatively high up-front cost, but it’ll practically pay for itself in no time! This is because if your home is currently using an older model of boiler, it most likely is not running at an efficiency level that’s deemed acceptable by today’s standards. Your monthly energy savings will add up quickly and soon enough, your boiler will have paid for itself plus more!
We’re happy to have helped the Jackson family find the perfect fit for their home and wish them comfort for years to come!
If you’d like to schedule a free in-home estimate for your next HVAC project, call McAllister Energy today!
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Boiler In Pennsauken, New Jersey
One of the things you should always keep in mind is the age of your boiler or other home heating system. How long your boiler lasts depends on a lot of different factors such as the brand, your home energy usage, and how well you kept up on maintenance and cleaning throughout the boiler’s lifespan. A good rule of thumb that most HVAC experts agree on is replacing your boiler every 10-15 years. While this may seem like a large time frame, it takes into account all the variables we just discussed.
The other most obvious sign that it may be time to replace your boiler or other home heating system is your energy bill. Normal fluctuations in your monthly energy costs are to be expected so don’t think just because one month is slightly higher than you have to all of the sudden go replace your boiler. However, if you do notice your bill to be over 15% higher than it normally is for that time of year, you may want to call a professional to come and take a look at your system.
Other Signs It’s Time For Boiler Replacement
There are many warning signs that your boiler will give you towards the end of its life. Some of the most common issues that come at the end of a boiler’s life include:
- Uneven Heating- A telltale sign that your boiler needs to be replaced is the uneven heating of rooms throughout your home. If you’re noticing hot/cold spots in your home or rooms are just not being heated at all, you should call the professionals at McAllister to come evaluate your system.
- Boiler Noise- A boiler operating in a normal manner should not be noisy or cause disruptions in your daily life. If you’re noticing any kind of hissing, cracking, bangs, or any other loud noises, call a heating professional immediately.
- Rust and Cracks- As your boiler ages, it’ll go through the normal wear and tear than any other machine goes through which includes rusting, cracking, and all the rest. Cracks in the system can be potentially dangerous but are, unfortunately, are a fairly common occurrence.
- Frequent Problems/Repairs- If you’re noticing you’re getting your boiler serviced multiple times per year, it’s definitely time to consider replacing. Other than preventative maintenance, you shouldn’t have to call for boiler repair more than once per year. Consistent problems in your home heating system are a sign that you need to upgrade to a new one.
If you’re noticing any of these common boiler issues, don’t hesitate to call the Pennsauken heating professionals at McAllister Energy. Our expert service technicians can quickly and effectively diagnose the problem with your system and provide you with a course of action based on years of experience in the industry.
Table of Contents:
Call us today for a free in-home estimate and start saving on your monthly energy expenses!
Some of the areas that we service include Cherry Hill, Merchantville, Palmyra, Pennsauken and these zip codes, 08002, 08109, 08065, 08110 as well as all surrounding areas in Camden County, New Jersey.
tags: -75.058009, 39.9562052, 39.9562052 -75.058009, best oil boiler in pennsauken nj, case studies, energy kinetics in pennsauken nj, high efficiency oil boiler prices in pennsauken nj, how much does a new oil boiler cost in pennsauken nj, how much does it cost to install a new oil boiler?, hvac contractor in pennsauken nj, oil boiler installation cost in pennsauken nj, oil boiler upgrade in pennsauken nj, pennsauken
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.