Boilers are like your car, they need regular maintenance to stay operationally fit!
To make sure your boiler is always operating at 100%, you need to have an annual boiler maintenance service. This can prevent future problems and catch minor ones before they turn into a big hassle.
Since 1876, we’ve been providing the best boiler heating system service to homeowners in the South Jersey area.
South Jersey Heating System Services
When you choose McAllister Energy, you know you’re getting the very best. Our team members are experts in a wide variety of boiler heating systems including oil & gas.
Benefits of Routine Boiler Maintenance
Boilers are one of the most reliable, easy to use, and quiet forms of heating you can have in your home. Though they last for a long time, annual maintenance will ensure you’re always getting the most out of your investment. Some of the benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Increased lifespan. Routine maintenance is guaranteed to increase the lifespan of your system.
- Decreased energy costs. If any of the components within your boiler are worn out, it won’t be able to operate as efficiently and your heating costs will increase.
- Greater efficiency. Your system won’t be under as much stress when you have routine maintenance performed on it.
- Lower incidence of repairs. One of the main goals of routine maintenance is ensuring your system won’t need any costly repairs. We can catch problems early before they turn into something bigger.
- Warranty validation. Many warranties include clauses about routine maintenance. McAllister Energy will ensure your warranty is valid!
Boiler Maintenance Services
Our expert technicians are what allows us to stand out from other HVAC contractors in the Pennsauken region. When you combine that with quality products from brands such as Weil-McLain and Bosch, and Buderus, there’s only one real choice for boiler maintenance in South Jersey, McAllister Energy!
We’ve been serving South Jersey homeowners with the best service since 1876. Still not convinced? See what some of your neighbors said about the McAllister Energy difference!
Make sure your family never endures a cold night in your home! Contact us for information about boiler tune-ups today!
Professional Boiler Maintenance Services from McAllister Energy
You should only have a trained professional operate on your home boiler system to ensure the manufacturer’s warranty is kept intact. There are some checks you can perform from time to time before the maintenance crew arrives including:
- Inspect the floor beneath and around the unit, watching for signs of water leakage.
- Listen for any unusual noises or vibrations.
- Keep a close eye on the vent termination, ensuring it is free of debris, ice, or snow.
- If your boiler has a display panel, watch for error, or service codes, and call McAllister Energy for immediate service.
- Ensure the area around the boiler is free of debris, combustible materials, and obstructions.
Our NATE certified team will perform the following checkups when they come to your home:
- Test the operation and safety of controls.
- Inspection and cleaning of the boiler heat exchanger.
- Inspection and cleaning of the burner assembly, including the flame sensor and igniter.
- Check the control settings.
- Test the air inlet and vent terminations to ensure they are unencumbered and clear.
- Test the PH levels of water.
- Check all wiring and connections for signs of damage or deterioration.
- Perform an inspection of the heating system to identify any problems.
- Secure all pipe and joint connections.
- Examine the venting system, looking for any signs of blockage, corrosion, or degeneration.
HVAC maintenance agreements from McAllister Energy are an effective way to make sure your home boiler system is always operating at its highest potential. Contact us to schedule home boiler maintenance in South Jersey.
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.