Air Conditioner Replacement
At McAllister Energy, we know how important it is to have a cooling system that's guaranteed to keep you comfortable all summer long. If your AC unit is at the end of its life and you need a replacement unit fast, look no further than McAllister Energy!
Our certified experts have decades of experience serving the South Jersey region. For your next AC project, McAllister Energy is the best in the business.
South Jersey AC Replacement Services
When you choose McAllister Energy, you know you’re getting the very best. Our team members are experts in a wide variety of air conditioning replacement.
The Benefits of a New HVAC Replacement
Our experts have put together a list of the most outstanding benefits of replacing your AC system:
- Lower cooling costs. With the advancement of today's air conditioning technology, you'll see a much lower monthly energy bill as a result of the high efficiency.
- Higher efficiency ratings. The SEER rating is a gauge of the effectiveness of your AC system’s ability to convert fuel into cool air and new systems could have up to double the rating of your old one.
- Less trouble with breakdowns. If your AC system is constantly having problems or isn’t operating as well as it used to, it’s probably time to replace. A replacement will provide you with peace of mind and much less frustration.
- Green benefits. Whereas older systems used the R-22 refrigerant, more commonly known as “Freon”, newer, more-efficient systems use something called R-410a which is much safer for the environment!
If you're in need of a cooling system replacement, contact our extremely knowledgeable staff today!
Why Choose McAllister for HVAC Replacement?
At McAllister Energy, we promise to always provide you with the absolute best products that will last you for a long time. But where we really separate ourselves from the competition is our commitment to the customer. McAllister Energy is here to help you with all your home comfort needs, including:
- A complete, 100% satisfaction guarantee—our work is never done until you are totally satisfied.
- Priority response on all service calls—you don’t wait with our team!
- Industry-leading products from world-class manufacturers
- Superior, friendly service from certified and insured technicians
- 24-hour emergency service for a replacement, repair, installation, and more!
When you choose McAllister Energy for your next home air conditioning replacement, you’re getting over 100 years of experience. Since 1876, we’ve been servicing the Pennsauken community and building our business into one you can always associate with excellence. You can trust our AC experts to replace your system in a fast and reliable manner. For the best in AC service, choose McAllister Energy!
When Is AC Replacement the Best Option?
Knowing the difference between when a simple repair was done by a professional, and a total AC replacement needs to be done is important to know as a homeowner. If you’re not sure, look at the following guide to see if you need to replace your current AC system:
- You are dissatisfied with the strength of your current system. Once your cooling system starts to age, they start to become less powerful. If you notice your system seems weaker, isn’t performing like it used to, it may be time for a replacement.
- Your repair needs are too frequent. The occasional repair on your AC system isn’t a problem, but if you’re experiencing issues on a yearly basis, it’s probably time to replace your system.
- You’re ready for an upgrade. One of the most important factors is how you feel about getting an upgrade. If you want a better, energy-efficient system that will save you on your monthly utility bill, call McAllister Energy and we’ll get you a system that’ll keep you comfortable for years to come.
- Your current system is too old. The industry standard for AC system replacement is 10-15 years. After this, your system will be outdated and require more repairs, as well as high operating costs. Installing a new system will lower these costs and provide you will cool, worry-free air.
- Energy costs begin to spike. After about five years, the average AC system tends to lose some efficiency. Though this is unavoidable, you can minimize the effects by keeping up with regular maintenance. If they do not receive maintenance, your energy costs could range from 10-50% higher than they should be. If you’re seeing a large increase in your utility bill, it’s time to replace.
When it comes down to it, you can replace your AC unit any time you think you need to. Every year, technology reaches new heights and efficiency is increased. The top of the line AC products we offer virtually guarantee your comfort and promise to lower your energy bill in the hot Pennsauken summers.
As an authorized dealer of Carrier products, we provide our customers with only the best products with an absolute satisfaction guarantee. Our expert team will assist you in finding the best air conditioning solution to your home based on:
- Your cooling need
- Number of occupants
- Local climate
- The style and size of your home
- As well as other factors
At McAllister Energy, our specialists are NATE certified and will bring you the best service for your cooling needs. As far as we’re concerned, the job is never done until you are 100% satisfied. If you want to learn more about Carrier products and replacement options, or any of our top-rated HVAC services, call us today!
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.