Ductless Air Conditioning System Repairs And Installations
McAllister Energy specializes in Mitsubishi ductless air conditioners. Our team of experts is staffed by highly trained HVAC technicians with the experience and knowledge for correctly servicing your ductless system. Whether you need a ductless air conditioner installation or you require an existing one repaired, you can always rely on us.
Among some of the ductless AC services we provide are upgrades, new installations, repairs, and ongoing maintenance. By hiring McAllister Energy, both homeowners and companies within Camden County, NJ can get systems that offer excellent indoor air quality, comfort, efficiency, and more.
McAllister Energy will make sure that your home stays safe and cool, even on the very hottest days of the year.
Mitsubishi- High-Quality Products You Can Afford
Mitsubishi manufactures superior ductless cooling systems and other HVAC equipment that is available on the market today. At McAllister Energy, we provide home energy solutions using Mitsubishi equipment.
The Benefits Of Having Ductless Air Conditioning In Your Home
Ductless air conditioning systems are becoming increasingly popular in companies and homes throughout the United States. These systems provide advantages that aren't always available with other cooling system types.
- Quick And Easy To Install
- Comfort That's Personalized
- Higher Levels Of Energy Efficiency
- A Higher Quality Of Indoor Air
- Small, Compact Size
Mitsubishi Ductless = Comfort!
Contact McAllister Energy Today To Schedule A Free Ductless Consultation
McAllister Energy provides superior services for heating and cooling systems throughout South Jersey. We hire only the best HVAC technicians in the area who can offer first-rate tune-us, repairs, installations, and replacements. Our techs have ample experience and knowledge for ensuring the best results every time.
One of our specialties includes ductless heat pump systems. To learn more about mini-split ductless systems for your office or home, call us now. We can help you identify the perfect ductless system that will provide you with comfort and reduced energy costs. We can accomplish all of this while staying well within your budget.
By working with us, you'll get the most competitive rates on heating and cooling services throughout the area. Our topmost priorities include comfort, energy efficiency, healthy indoor air, and more. All of our services are backed by a guarantee. Give us a call today for a free estimate.
Ductless Air Conditioning FAQs
Installation, Repair, and Maintenance of Mitsubishi Products in South Jersey
Since we have a team of experienced technicians with proper training, we are confident of being the best company for servicing all Mitsubishi ductless products in Pennsauken, NJ and the surrounding areas. We install and repair air conditioning and heating products from Mitsubishi.
At McAllister Energy, we aim to provide all of our residential and commercial customers with reliable and honest service. As a South Jersey HVAC service company, we’ve been providing South Jersey residents with the best quality repair, installation, and maintenance jobs since 1876. Call us or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation! Read more.
- Quick And Easy To Install: In most settings, ductless air conditioners can be installed in just a single day. There is no need to tear down any ceilings or walls, given that none of the ductwork for a central HVAC system must be installed. People who opt to have ductless air conditioners installed in their homes can carry on with their lives due to minimal disruption.
- Comfort That's Personalized: For a multi-zone ductless system, a single outdoor condenser will support multiple indoor air handlers. Every air handler at the building interior will provide conditioned air to a specific room or zone. Each indoor air handler will operate independently of the others and thus, their temperatures can be set to different settings. As such, if you like a warmer temperature than other building occupants, you can set the temperature in your zone to reflect your preference. Moreover, all other air handlers in the house can be customized with temperature settings that reflect the needs of those within the respective zones.
- Higher Levels Of Energy Efficiency: As stated before, you can set different temperatures in every zone. You can even turn off units in individual zones or areas that aren't occupied, thereby saving energy. It is also important to note that ductless air conditioners do not require any ductwork whatsoever which is actually known for having leaks that make cooling systems far less efficient. Another attribute of ductless cooling that makes these types of systems more efficient is their use of variably speed compressors. With these, ductless units are able to continually adjust their operations to maintain constant temperatures in each zone. Conversely, central cooling systems are constantly cycling off and on, which drives overall energy use up significantly.
- A Higher Quality Of Indoor Air: If someone in your household suffers from a respiratory ailment such as asthma or allergies, then ductless cooling is probably the best choice for your home. Ductless air conditioners from Mitsubishi have advanced, multi-layer filtration that is very effective for removing airborne particulates that might otherwise get breathed in. With traditional central AC systems, ductwork can collect bacteria, mold, dirt, dust, and many other tiny particulates that have a negative impact on the quality of the indoor air. Another point to consider is that ductless air conditioners tend to be very good at removing excess humidity from the living environment.
- Small, Compact Sizes: One attribute that also makes ductless cooling systems so appealing is their compact sizes. Basic window air conditioners can take up a surprising amount of room and they are generally obtrusive and aesthetically unappealing. Much like window air conditioners, central HVAC equipment has complicated, bulky designs. They take up quite a bit of space and they additionally require complex systems of ductwork. With a ductless system, there can be as many as eight separate air handlers indoors for zoning purposes, all of which can be connected to a single outdoor condenser.
7116 Park Ave, Pennsauken Township, NJ 08109
Need Fast Service, Now?
Call us now for emergency fuel delivery or HVAC service.